There are toxic chemicals lurking in products all over the house.
When we use them, we are exposed to the toxins by breathing them in, absorbing them through the skin of our hands, feet, and even our whole bodies. This can lead to toxic overload that causes a multitude of health problems.
But swapping them out for toxin free can be expensive, confusing, and take a lot of our precious time. (I’ve stood in the store aisles trying to read the ingredients on the back of a bottle - it’s a nightmare!).
Plus, so many companies pretend their products are toxin free with deceptive marketing tactics: saying that they took out a handful of chemicals, but then include others that are just as bad or worse!
When I discovered this one simple answer to detoxing my home, and realized just how much money I was saving, I jumped on it!
And the outcome? For me, I noticed that I was getting far fewer headaches, my hands didn’t get dry and scaly anymore, and my digestion improved.
Many people who have jumped in too noticed they stopped experiencing skin reactions, breathing problems, and so much more.
Removing toxins allows our bodies start working how they are supposed to.